Monday, January 3, 2011

Give me the Green

Hemp and pot should be legalized. I don't smoke it, but have read about the plants numerous purposes - really a miracle plant. 

Life pressure reveals our true nature. Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs is a profound and interesting series. Listened to tidbits of the dvd series today and it was very good. I agreed with what I heard. 

Sometime dreams, day dreams, and deja vu are so vivid it makes me wonder. 

Song for the moment ~ ~ What I Wouldn't Do (and Electric Twist)~ ~ A Fine Frenzy

Here's pictures from my Garden 2010: 
I didn't manage it too well so my harvest was not that great. I arranged the garden according to companion planting. It was a very wet year though and brought disease problems. Last year I sprayed the Colorado potato bugs religiously with rhubarb homemade spray and sprinkled the baby bugs with diatomaceous earth and moved my potato patch to the other side of the garden and had virtually no potato beetles and had healthy plants!  Crops that did do well were: peppers, pole and bush beans, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, greens, peas, and beets; everything else did okay. Tomatoes, corn, and squash did poorly. Squash were attacked by wilt, vine borers, and squash bugs. Tomatoes wilt. The sweet corn ears did not develop fully but many half ears. All the herbs and flowers I interplanted attracted humming birds, golden finches, a green parrot (was surprising and fun, probably escaped from somewhere), bees and butterflies.
















  




1 comment:

  1. What! I never saw or heard about a parrot! Sweet :) Your garden really was a piece of horticultural art, love the last sunflower photo... you could sell that.

    ReplyDelete