Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pursuit of what?

Finished The Richest Man of Babylon the other day and feel as if I have drawn the key concepts from the stories and feel rather invigorated by them.
With every pay check, save for yourself first 10%, live strictly on 70%, and repay 20% divided equally among debts (If you have no debts, adjust percentages)

LOVE this song, Pursuit of Happiness, by Kid Cudi. Also like Day 'N' Nite.


Often I have to remind myself to be thankful for my body and not to covet more desirable features. It is a pointless desire. As Confucius said "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." I must make an attempt to see the beauty in all things. Meanwhile, improve the daily menu, exercise, et cetera and reap the rewards of improved health.

No comments:

Post a Comment